“If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.” - John 12:26
The Camp Directors are excited for you to join them in this opportunity to be with God! We pray to allow Him to work through all of us to plan another meaningful year for the spiritual formation of our youth and local churches.
Serving as a Camp Counselor is a big responsibility and an experience that we hope you find graceful, challenging, and purposeful.
The following prerequisites must be met:
- Entering 2nd year of college or older.
- Actively participating at your local church or any other Christian based organization.
- Must have an active relationship with Christ.
- Must attend the full week of camp and Post-Camp. July 21-27th, 2019
- Must also attend both All-Staff meetings and Regionals. (See counselor training dates below)
- Applications are due on January 27th 2019.
If you meet these prerequisites, we would love for you to apply to join our STAFF!
If you feel that you are unable to meet the above prerequisites, but would still like to be a part of the counseling staff, please contact the Design Team at AsianCampDT@gmail.com.
Counselor Training Dates
- Regional 1
- Feb 10 Socal – @Faith UMC
- Feb 24 Norcal – @Buena Vista UMC
- TBD PNW – @Blaine UMC
- All Cal 1
- Regional 2
- May 19 Socal – @Faith UMC
- May 19 Norcal – @Aldersgate UMC
- TBD PNW – @Blaine UMC
- All Cal 2
- July 21-27 @Camp Lodestar
Application Submission Instructions
There are 7 IMPORTANT STEPS to complete your Application:
- READ EVERYTHING carefully. (The Design Team will know if you don’t)
- Submit the General Info Form
- Submit the Application Questions Form
- Submit the Medical Form
- Send a Scan of your Insurance Card and send to the Design Team. AsianCampDT@gmail.com
- Print the Staff Rules and Guidelines Page and have your Pastor Sign it. (Submit to the Design Team by the Regional Training #1)
- Have your Pastor fill out and submit a Reference Questionnaire. (Submit to the Design Team)
- Estimated registration fee for the week of camp is 75% of the camper registration fee (~$375). Scholarship opportunities will be available and announced throughout the process.
Please direct ALL APPLICATIONS and QUESTIONS to the Asian Camp Design Team at: AsianCampDT@gmail.com with Counselor Registration in the Subject